Charlie Hopkinson is a portrait and landscape photographer based in London, specialising in the Arts, Horticulture/Gardening and Landscape. His work is exhibited by The National Portrait Gallery, published in magazines worldwide, and is held in numerous private collections.
'Gardeners' is taken in its broadest meaning, including for instance, landscape architects.
- 'Garden Creation' is a series of portraits of those who built, designed and planted No Man's Land, ABF The Soldier's Charity's Chelsea Flower Show garden in 2014.
- 'Batts Wood Cottage' was a deserted home found in a Kentish wood.
- 'Allotment sheds & portraits' was shot in south London.
- 'The Fourth of June' takes place at Eton College in England.
- 'Seeds' was photographed at the Millennium Seed Bank, Wakehurst Place; EBC at Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew; and in the studio. My sincere thanks to both Wakehurst Place and Kew.
- A visit to an Artist's Studio; Jean Claude Courat, French artist, his work, studio, materials and apartment just outside Paris.